- No Shave November Beard Contest
- 2015 CRT Tournament Dates
- Pictures of the 2014 CRT Oneida Open
- 2014 CASHION CASH Tournament Rewards
- Shotgun Fail – 87lb Snapping Turtle
- Exclusive Release of 7’6″ Frog Rod
- Thoughts on Cayuga, NY Elite Series Tournament
- Extremely Difficult Tournament
- Summer Ledge Fishing
- 10lb BASS can’t shake this HOOK SET!!! Video #9
Feel the Difference
Cashion Fishing Rods takes a scientific approach to designing fishing rods for enthusiastic anglers. We incorporate design concepts using cutting edge procedures and high performance materials that are typically used in the production of race cars. All Cashion Bass Fishing Rods are designed using Fuji Microguide technology, which increase the physical performance and sensitivity. We designed a novel technique to manufacture carbon fiber grips, which perform as an extension of your fingertips providing amazing sensitivity.
Cashion Blanks are constructed of high grade carbon fiber and manufactured by a uni-directional process, which ensures the carbon fiber runs perfectly straight from the butt to the tip. The uni-direction carbon fiber does not wrap or twist as it travels the blank, ensuring the carbon fiber is aligned at 0° without rotation. The uni-direction process ensures Cashion Blanks are extremely strong because the rod will not twist under load. Plus, vibrations have a straight path down the blank to your finger tips providing astonishing sensitivity.